helping you to grow personally and professionally
* Takes and record vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respiration rates & temperature)
* Bathes, dresses and undresses patients
* Changes bed linens
* Transports patients, using wheelchair or assists patients to walk
* Measures and records fluid intake and output
* Provides comfort measures such as turning and repositioning patients in bed
* Prepares, serves, collects food trays and feeds patients requiring assistance
This program prepares the learner for roles in an acute and long-term health care settings through instruction, practice and application of knowledge and skills. The Nurse Aide program consists of 130 hours of instruction including lectures, independent learning activities, clinical skills labs, and the clinical practicum. The graduates of the Nurse Aide Training Program will be eligible to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) Exam, for certification as a nurse aide.
Now Registering !!!
Alpha Medical Academy